Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving seems like months ago...

Given this past week's parasite adventure, I haven't really had a chance to update on my excellent holiday time. Let's have a camera dump, shall we?

Thanksgiving smooching

Align CenterMom and Dad


Thrifting Score!


Hanging out at Catherine's house; she made a delectable Julia Child cake that was chocolatey and custardy and cakey and coffeed. She wrote down the recipe title and I lost it -- because I am a jack ass.


Hope drinking a huge mug of eggnog


Hope and Beau coordinating tree decorating

Now, I'm off to read with a steaming mug of tea. Stay warm, folks, and tune in tomorrow for the downstairs transformation (i.e. I cleaned and moved furniture).

1 comment:

Catherine said...

the cake recipe can be found here:

http://www.foodbuzz.com/recipes/1365641-baking-challenge-1-le-marquis-au-chocolat