Friday, September 2, 2011

B is for Baking

EDIT: Silly me!  I forgot to tell everyone to click on the pictures to access the recipes.  Blogger fail!

There are many reasons why I love baking; partly it ties into the joy I get from making things with my own hands.  Partly it is all the textures and smells.  And of course, the deliciousness of it all.  But mostly I love baking because it makes everyone happy.  Sure, folks enjoy a meal, but present someone with a warm loaf of bread, a tray of cookies, or a delectable cupcake and the effusive love you get in return is priceless.

Here are a few of my most favorite baked goods:

Pumpkin Scones

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake

Earl Grey Tea Cookies[

Giant Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies


Orange Spice Scones


Okay.... now I have the urge to bake something!  LOL!

5 comments:

reviewsbylola said...

That cupcake looks AH-mazing! I don't bake all that often but I do love to eat baked goods!

christina said...

Ooookkaaay! Where did you get the recipes for the pumpkin scones and the earl grey cookies? YUM. Now **I** want to bake.

Rodney said...

I think you'll want to get a twitter button to your website. Just bookmarked this blog, but I must do it manually. Simply my 2 cents.

My blog:
le credit rachat de credit

nerdybookgirl said...

Click on the pictures for the links. Let me know if you try anything and like it!

Eva said...

Yummm! I've always loved baking, esp when I'm stressed, but I've had to readjust since discovering my gluten intolerance. Fortunately, there are some v inspiring cookbooks out there!