Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vacation Time!

I'm on vacation this week. Nothing too glamorous, just chillin' around the house. This week has been a mixture of momcation (all the cleaning I don't get to do when I'm working) and a lovely nerdcation filled with nerdy goodness.

For one, I finished Drood and the first volume of Y: The Last Man. Also, I've been to Barnes and Noble where I purchased The Meaning of Night by Michael Cox. I seem to be lost in a Victorian and faux-Victorian novel obsession. Of course, I'm loving every minute of it.

Also, Sam and I bought this AWESOME Transformers together. I found it in the bargain bin for $10 and decided to share the wearing of it. Best thing is it is old school Japanese Transformers and not lame-ass new wave American Transformers.


Plans for tomorrow: baking, swimming with Hope, and reorganizing my bookshelves.

3 comments:

Ana S. said...

I've been a bit obsessed with neo-Victorian novels myself, and I keep seeing Michael Cox's name when looking for recommendations. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it!

TronG said...

mmmm... vacation! Love the t-shirt and the reading report!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Hope you're having a brilliant vacation!