Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stitching Update

I'm about to go to bed, but I wanted to pop in and show you all what I've been working on.  The first project is underwraps because it is going to a blog peep.  The embroidery part is done, but I'm going to sew it onto something.  The second project is also a gift, but I've promised so many people embroidered things I'm counting on confusion to mask its final destination.



This is a Black Apple pattern from Sublime Stitching.  I'm really trying to practice all sorts of stitches to add texture and variety.


Sorry the photos are a bit blurry, I'm tired and have no interest in taking a million shots.  This weekend I'm going out for some more hoops, a new needle, and some yarn.  I'm over 12 weeks pregnant, which means I can start with knitting and crocheting projects for Butterbean.  Yay!