Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blog-thargy

Geez... Here I am two months back into the swing of blogging and I'm bored. Oh, there are plenty of things I want to write about. I've two posts a-brewing in my head; one about my penchant for coffeeshop loafing and the other about how much I fucking hate Fauxkowski poetry. (Bukowski -- yay, Fauxkowski -- nay).

Writing about these things takes thought and effort. I would have to think of a witty way to convey adoration and malice. I would need to pay attention to grammar. In essence, it would take too much effort for this lazy gal to muster.

When did I get so lethargic?

This is all I feel like typing:

"blahbibbly blahbibbly blah... yada yada yada..... whawhawhawha..."

See? I'm coming unhinged.

Rather than posted dull quips on quality espresso and the use of the word fuck in poetry I'm off to crawl back into bed with House of Leaves. I would like to finish that book today, but I need to read it before dark because I am a complete and total pussy.

Bon soir, bitches.

3 comments:

Andi said...

Mmm, good luck with House of Leaves. It freaked me the hell out.

TronG said...

I commend you for finishing the book!! Sounds so scary...

Heather said...

Must be the time of year. I'm all blog-thargy too.

I'm amazed you can read House of Leaves in bed! You are braver than I am!