- I am completely consumed with Art Brut at the moment. I am indeed talking about the movement and not the band; although the band is fucking fantastic as well.
- I have a huge post a-brewin, but it isn't ready yet. I few more days I suppose.
- I'm going to be a blog rebel and CHEAT with the Sunday Salon. I work on Sunday's and I can't get much reading time in. So instead I will read on Saturday and POST on Sunday. Do you think any salooners will kick my ass?
- I have my lovely February Reading pile established. Please look at my orgy of good reads over there ========>
- Dang, I only reread The Bell Jar and read a comic book in January, what gives? Oh yes -- the beast known as Clarissa that hussy is fat and long-winded. I've decided to make it my lunch book at the 'brary a). so I don't completely ruin the book and my back by schleping it around everywhere and b). so I can read something different at night!
- I am lusting after an Almond Latte from Borders right now.... LUSTING....
- Tonight, roommate, library coworkers, and I are indulging in a night of decadent nerdiness. On the docket is Thai food, alcohol, and the Mystery Science Theater version of Gamera.
- Bloody hell, it is the first of the month which means that the rent is due. This means I have postponed my 8-hour bookstore hopping spree I had planned for tomorrow and giving up that Almond Latte. Fuck. Why am I so poor? (oh, yeah... I was an English major).
- I've sent off some poems, "operation don't slit your wrists when you receive reams of rejection notices" has begun.
- I am crocheting a blanket for a friend's wedding present. The yarn is purple and teal. Purty.
- I am also embroidering a swallow on a shirt and am nearly done with that.
- Tomorrow I am starting on a ribbon scarf full of greens and blues for a b-day present for a friend.
- After that I am going to be brave and attempt making a hat. Yikes!