After all THAT we went to bed, but I was up by 6 a.m. for breakfast (egg and cheese bagel) and reading.
I finished a book! Hooray! I wrapped up Sheridan Le Fanu's In a Glass Darkly at around 7:30 this morning. The end of the event meme still isn't up, so I'll update later with the answers to the meme.
For now, here are my final stats:
- Title of book(s) read since last update:In a Glass Darkly by Sheridan Le Fanu
- Number of books read since you started: finished 1!
- Pages read since last update: 105 pages
- Running total of pages read since you started: 417 plus one hour of audio
- Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour and 18 minutes
- Running total of time spent reading since you started: 8 hours and 18 minutes of print, plus 1 hour of audio
- Mini-challenges completed: Two
- Other participants you’ve visited: I've kept up with some Twitter updates
- Prize you’ve won: zip
I may have only finished one book, but I read over 400 pages! That's amazing. I used to be obsessed with the "number" of books I read in a year, but I have to say have a yearly number of pages I want to read as my goal keeps the anxiety at bay. I'm much more inclined to pick up larger works or nonfiction pieces.
So bravo to me! And super-mega-bravo to all the other readathoners! We did it!