This post will be in list format because I adore lists.
- Read a minimum of 75 books or 20,000 pages
- Participate in the April and October Readathons
- Participate in 3 other book blogging events (for example, I'm eager to participate in the Virago reading week and the Persephone reading weekend.)
- Do 5 readalongs. They can be blog readalongs or GoodReads readalongs. I'm signing up for several readalongs hosted by Allie at A Literary Odyssey
- Complete 3 reads for the Classics Circuit and POST ON TIME!
- Complete all the reading challenges I've signed up to do.
- Only do 12 challenges at a time. I have to finish a challenge to signup for another.
I'm still making my lists for these challenges, so check back soon!
- Local Library Challenge -- Check out and read 30 library books
- Off the Shelf Challenge -- Read 30 books off my shelves
- Chunkster Challenge -- Read 8 chunksters or 3 tomes
- To Be Read Challenge -- 12 books from my TBR pile
- Special Topics in Calamity Physics Challenge -- Senior Level
- Vintage Mystery Challenge -- Read 4-6 Vintage Mysteries
- Man Booker Challenge -- A Booker's Dozen, read 12 of the winning, short-listed, or long-listed titles.
- What's in a Name Challenge -- List coming soon!
- First in a Series Challenge -- Read 3 books that are the first in any series
- Seconds Challenge -- Read 12 books that are the second in a series or the second time I've read the author.
- Chivalrous Deeds Historical Challenge -- Read 7 historical fiction books
- Dystopia Challenge -- Read 5 Dystopian novels
Tomorrow I plan on posting my lists for the various challenges. I need to read read read because there are so many other challenges I want to join. Wish me luck!
I think that is it for my more concrete reading goals. I also want to try to blog more reviews and do general reading updates. A strict blog schedule isn't for me, but I'll try to be more devoted to maintaining the bookishness of this blog.