Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Oh My...How Pinteresting!


I've tried to figure out this Pinterest craze for nearly a year.  After a couple days of pregnancy lethargy and reading apathy I figured I'd give it another whirl (the whole third times a charm thing).  I get it.  I completely get it.

I thought I'd share a few pins that have caught my eye recently. Instead of linking you guys to the actually pins, I've gone to the original source of the pin in order to give credit to the artists and creators and not just the "pinners."

Crocheted mug cozy
I love this simple pattern and it will really help me practice my French Knots.
A super easy baby blanket.  Since baby #3 and Atticus will be sharing a room I plan on making two coordinating blankets of different sizes. 
I love this idea.  I'm forever passing up vintage embroidered linens because of stains.  Now I have a reason to buy them anyways, salvage the good parts, and make a quilt.  Genius!
I'm not gonna lie.  I *HATE* summertime.  I found this recipe for pumpkin biscotti and I cannot wait to make it as a companion to my pumpkin spice lattes.  Oh, Autumn, I long for thee!

That's it for now.  Maybe I'll actually do a post like this again.  If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest click the button!

  Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

chrisa511 said...

Those baby blankets are SO adorable!! I wish I knew how to crochet or knit :( It's the one thing I've tried for years that I just can't get down and it frustrates me SO much!!