Friday, June 26, 2009

Mr. Hedgehog Says Hello!

I'm making a special gift for one of my many pregnant friends. I'm hoping to finish next week with this particular project and then work on the project I have going for pregnant friend #2 and then we will have to think about something for pregnant friend #3. The pattern is from Sublime Stitching and art is by The Black Apple.


I worked on this for a solid hour yesterday. I thought I would finish today but am ill with sinus issues. All I've done is drink tea and read the last 200 pages of Columbine by Dave Cullen. Now Sam and I are watching Monty Pythons Holy Grail.

2 comments:

TronG said...

That is awesome!!! Very nice.

Funny, I'm working on embroidering bibs for a pregnant friend. Good times

sojourness said...

I am really jealous of your skills. I need to learn to embroider.