I can't believe I haven't blogged since Wednesday! The last half of my week off from work flew by. I accomplished a great deal, but, alas, I didn't have the time, energy, or any real inclination to blog.
So what did I do from Wednesday evening until today?
- Started a biography of Mary Queen of Scots
- baked Snickerdoodle cupcakes
- had my friend, Meghan, over for dinner
- went to lunch with my friend Erin and Hope
- bought the new Arcade Fire album and obsessively listened to it
- purchased yarn for a baby blanket and began furiously crocheting
- watched several movies with Sam
- had a day at the pool with Sam and Hope (I'm slightly burned)
- went to dinner with Sam and Hope
- cleaned the house
- did massive grocery shopping
- reorganized the pantry
- finished back to school shopping
- packed Hope off for her first day as a fifth grader
- packed Sam off at for his new job
- went back to work after 9 days of vacation and tried to catch up on work
WHEW! I'm tired and amazed that summer vacation has flown by so quickly. Between the two of us, I'm a bit glad that I'm back to my regular schedule. I miss my routine and I honestly feel like I get more done when I have some order in my life. Alright folks, I've a busy week this week but I am determined to get some reading done.