Thursday, November 3, 2011

M is for Movie and Meme



I found this meme here and changed it just a bit.  Something for a tired Thursday post!  

Name a film that you have seen more than 10 times.
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken (I was 12, don't judge) 

Name a film that you’ve seen multiple times in the cinema.
The last few Harry Potter movies and all of the LOTR movies

Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a film.
Richard Armitage 

Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a film.
Nicholas Cage

Name a film that you quote from on a regular basis
Monty Python's Holy Grail, Fight Club, and the ork parts in LOTR

Name a film musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
The Sound of Music


Name a film that you would recommend everyone see.
The Uninvited.  No, seriously.  I'm surprised by the number of people who haven't seen this film. 

Ever walked out of a film?
Sin City.  I walked out because I was upset.  The people in front of us brought their little kids and the kids were crying.  I was about to beat the parents to death.

Name a film that made you cry in the cinema.
Up

Popcorn?
Yes, please


How often do you go to the cinema (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
4 times a year or so

What’s the last film you saw in the cinema?
Captain America


What’s your favourite/preferred genre of film?
book-based films (duh)

What’s the first film you remember seeing in the cinema?
The Empire Strikes Back


What film do you wish you had never seen?
The Accused (I had nightmares for weeks)

What is the scariest film you’ve seen?
The Accused (nothing is scarier than rape and close-minded, anti-feminist actions)

If you could be any character portrayed in a movie, who would it be?
Falcor

Total number of films you own on DVD and video.
a few dozen, books before movies!

Last film you bought.
a classic horror movie box set


Last film you watched.
Away we go

Five films that mean a lot to you.
LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring
LOTR: The Two Towers
LOTR: Return of the King

The Uninvited
Harry Potter 7, part 2

1 comment:

Linda said...

I walked out of Sin City too. Once I got there I realized I didn't really want to watch the movie so I left.