|Hi, lil pumpkin!|
- On Friday Hope had an early morning orthodontist appointment and she chose hot pink bands.
- Then I spent Friday morning at work clearing out my desk so new cubicle units can be installed on Monday.
- Friday afternoon I had my first ultrasound. Everything is going great so far.
- I spent Friday night glamorously -- I cleaned out the fridge and made out a grocery list.
- Saturday was a blur -- I had a lovely nap in the afternoon and afterward I braved Publix with my friend Rachel and the kids.
- Saturday night Sam fell asleep at 8:30 and I spent the evening reading The Bell Jar.
- Sunday morning we all cleaned house and then we had a delicious BLT lunch.
- Sunday afternoon while Atticus napped, Hope played, and Sam painted I snuck away for some introvert time. A large cup of chai and an afternoon of blog-post writing (in fact I am writing this a day ahead of time!)
- Since it is Sunday right now I can't tell you how the evening will be....I envision sloppy joes and watermelon for dinner, baking cookies, making gazpacho to chill overnight, ice cream, crocheting, and cuddling on the couch with Sam.