Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Thankful Thanksgiving

I wrote about the fabulous baking over my Thanksgiving break, but it was so much more than just a chance to eat delicious food.  Everything about my Thanksgiving completely enforced my ever-growing list of things I'm thankful for and I thought I'd let you all in on some of my Thanksgiving joys. I know this post is light on Thanksgiving and heavy on Christmas, but I ADORE Christmas and this is the first year that Atticus "gets" it and that makes me especially excited.

A first attempt at holiday decorating by Atticus.

Craft time!

My two favorite men.

Dancing and yogurt raisins

Giggles

Hope helping decorate

Lights!

My cluttered, happy home

Thanksgiving with the in-laws

Christmas movies

Playing outside

Hope and Pawpaw

Snowman cookies with Hope

Stitching

Even I made a craft

Decked halls

Beautiful weather

Our tree

I could kiss that little face all day!

No comments: