So, I'm going to establish some general goals that may help me get my butt in gear.
Things to Make Goals for 2010
- Embroider 12 projects, start to finish
- Begin holiday crafting in October (I'm slow!)
- Crochet 3 projects, start to finish
- Knit 3 projects, start to finish
- Sew 3 items -- and finally conquer that sewing machine fear -- start to finish
- Make Thursday a "Thursday Thread" day and show everything I'm working on.
- Create 7 non-thread things. This can include paper projects, household things, etc.
- Bake 52 things this year. This includes: muffins, breads, cakes, cookies, candy, etc.
- Have a more patient attitude and let Hope help me more with baking and crafting.
How about the rest of you? Any creative goals for 2010?