Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gone Fishin'


As I type, I'm surrounded by boxes and am only halfway done with packing.  My next few days will be spent packing, moving, cleaning, and -- as we say in the South -- "fixin'". 

Hopefully I'll be back to the blogosphere on Sunday, but in reality it will most likely be Monday.  Sam and I have decided to cut off the cable and internet for now.  Cable is gone for good, but the internet will most likely be back on in November.  We decided we want to spend the summer spending time together, and working on various creative projects.  More details will follow in another blog post.

I'm still planning on blogging regularly.  I'll most likely go back to lunchbreak blogging and make more appearances at the local coffeeshop and the public library.

Okay folks, have a great rest of the week and weekend and I'll be back soon(ish).

No comments: