- I watched Hope play soccer and it was particularly brutal. The final score was 10 to 1 and Hope was not on the winning time.
- I came home and plopped on the couch. I knew then and there that no cleaning would be completed.
- My brother picked up Hope for a day out and then a trip to grandma's.
- I went for a pedicure and slept through most of it.
- Then I read several chapters of The Sunne in Splendour.
- Then I read even more
- After my afternoon reading fun, Sam and I went to dinner and then to Michaels.
- Then more reading.
- Next, a large mug of warm milk and a shower....
As you can see no cleaning, no thrifting, no baking.... I completely relaxed and decided that my only goal was to do nothing that required too much energy.... and yet I'm still exhausted.
I'm about to go curl up in my bed. Sam is in the midst of painting fervour so I'm leaving him in the man cave and calling it a night.
Maybe I'll be productive tomorrow, but I doubt it.