I've got nothing.
A few small thoughts swirl... no, make that lazily float... through my head:
- I want Jane Eyre to play in a city not in the bowels of Atlanta
- my handful of vacation days next week are fast turning into a cram errands and cleaning into a half-week of work
- I can't wait to finish amassing my books for the 24 Hour Readathon
- I foresee baking an Orange Sticky Cake in the future
- I really like Tea
- I really like my new memory foam mattress
See? Nothing of substance.
In fact, I'll tell you of my epiphany yesterday at the grocery store. Publix had tinned tomatoes on sale and I stocked up. While I'm loading my cart I'm muttering "one can never have too many tinned tomatoes." Then I realized I sounded like someone's grandmother. Then I realized that this is the wisest sentence I have ever uttered; it will be my catch phrase in old age. My "something nasty in the woodshed" type sentence to proclaim at inopportune moments to intentionally boogle the young folks. I can see it now, "there, there, Granny, we know all about the tomatoes."
The epiphany: one day I will be a kick-ass old lady.