Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankfully Reading Readathon Recap....


Thanks to Jenn for hosting the Thankfully Reading Weekend, I did pretty durn well considering I was sidetracked by holiday cheer, tea, stitching, and general mom stuff. This is my one and only update as I was on blog-vacation for the past week.  I finished Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel which I have been reading for at least two weeks.    I'll be blogging more on Wolf Hall later in the week.  I also knocked out volume 3 of Joe Hill's Locke and Key series and I'm well into Fables volume 14. 

I know this is a lackluster review of my Thankfully Reading Weekend, but I beg caffeine-induced ADD.  I try to focus on writing a decent review... ZOMG!  Yarn!  Must knit....and coffee.. coffee... where's my coffee...and.. what was I saying?

No worries.  I read.  You read.  (throws confetti).  Yay.  Thanks, Jenn!

1 comment:

Andi said...

I didn't participate, but I did manage to squeeze in a little reading and wrote my first review in a gazillion years this morning.