- Figure out how to change a poopy diaper with out the rambunctious toddler kicking my fresh arm tattoos.
- Clean the house, I like starting a new year with a literal clean slate.
- Do a bit of journaling during naptime and perhaps a wee bit of reading.
- After nap load up the hubby and kids and travel to Athens to visit one of my bestest friends in the world, Catherine, and her brood.
- Remember to take Catherine coffee and The Woman in Black because she MUST read it.
- Arrive home in time for Atticus's bedtime and successfully tuck him in for the night.
- Talk Sam into going out with his friends or painting.
- Make a homemade pumpkin spice latte, grad a quilt, and head to the couch.
- Read until midnight! My plan is to finish The Night Circus!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Y'ALL!