Monday, April 8, 2013

Currently: April 8, 2013

I had a pretty rotten weekend filled with a sick baby, a rambunctious tot, a teen out of town, an exhausted husband, and a wicked sinus infection for me.

I've seen this meme around the interwebs, but haven't participated until now. Today I read it over at Capricious Reader and thought the perfect blog idea for an exhausted mom outta ideas:

Time: 10:13 pm, Monday

Place: At the dining room table

Eating:  Just ate some leftover macaroni and cheese and come left over vegetables. This nursing two kids makes me so hungry in the evening. 

Drinking: Water, but I wish I were drinking a perfect cafe au lait from some very dark French pressed coffee.  With a wee bit of nutmeg on top.

Reading: Vanity Fair. I am enjoying the book, but it isn't a good pick for midnight nursings. My brain cannot focus so I read celebrity gossip on my smart phone.

Watching: Nearly done rewatching North and South. I'm also still watching a few episodes of X Files with Sam each week.

Listening: I'm listening to the dryer bang around and the TV in the other room. Sam is watching Justice League Unlimited cartoons and each episode has terrible 80s guitar music.

Pondering: Coffee, book shelves, sick babies

Blogging: I must get back in the swing of blogging and commenting. Alas, I'm very lonely right now and I miss the vibrancy of the blogging community.

Hating: Doctors not listening to me and discounting natural healing in favor of harsh medications.

Anticipating: Sleep!

Worrying: Again sick baby. Again money. Again "what will I do with my life?"



1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope sweet Persy is feeling better! And that North & South is providing the welcome distraction it should be providing (I LOVE the ending. Geez, now I want to watch it.) And stupid doctors, they don't like natural because it doesn't make them $$$$. Pooh on them. Do what you know is right.

I miss you too! I'm always here, reading, even if I don't always comment. And I keep up on Facebook too. :)