Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A To-Do List for Tomorrow....

I was going to write a Readerly Rambles post.... but I'm feeling a bit discombobulated.  So very much to do.  This is such a busy time of year; spring truly seems to burst in.  I know this is because I'm changing out wardrobes, the University is ramping up for finals, and I get a cleaning bug. 

I'm going to try something a wee bit different.  Tonight I am posting a to-do list for tomorrow.  Tomorrow I will check-in and see what I actually accomplish.  My list includes the essential, the mundane, the workish, and happy things.

Thursday:
  1. Final weigh-in for the weight loss contest at work
  2. Take kiddos to Target (today was a thrifting day) to scrounge up more summer shorts and socks and other necessary clothing items
  3. Drink a latte.
  4. Get my weight loss reward pedicure (finally -- I've put this off for weeks).
  5. Ready our bill payments for payday.
  6. Brow wax (ugh)
  7. Throw winterish clothes to the basement and try on my spring wear.
  8. Go for a walk.
  9. Make Gazpacho for dinner.
  10. Bake that loaf of bread.
  11. Make the bed.
  12. Call Wells Fargo.
  13. Return library books.
  14.  Work the evening shift at the library
  15. Do at least a dozen things on my work to do list
  16. Journal for 15 minutes
  17. Read some Catching Fire
  18. Shower
  19. Throw a load of clothes in the wash.
  20. Tidy the kitchen
  21. Hug my family



No comments: